Wednesday, November 20, 2013

november 20th

today in Human geography we continued on the game where we helped an imaginary town in Africa. And during this game I found out that Mr. Schick REALLY doesn't like Christmas music. Its not like I started playing stupid new songs, they were classic Christmas songs. Towards the end of class I had finally figured out the whole purpose of the game and how to figure the way to win. I didn't know about the questions. But anyway I was doing fabulous and all the sudden this kid walks by and the teacher and I's villages got malaria. Then the kid walked by again and our water got poisoned. But anyway that's all for to day I have to get back to my new favorite show.

                                                           xoxo, Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment